- Message for our Saturday riders at the 4H Show
"They will not be until after all of the jumping is finished, so a realistic time frame would be between 11:30 and 1:00 probably. "
Details to come
- New Entrance for the Fair
On Saturday and Sunday, getting into the park will be a little different (and hopefully easier) this year! The entrance to the park will be on MONROE STREET bringing everyone through the back entrance to the park. Exiting will be directed to the front of the park onto West Ox Rd. Police and volunteers will be standing by to help direct traffic. This change is for Saturday and Sunday only.
- If you ever wonder what is going on at the Spirit field if there is no lessons ?
A lot of work but even more fun!
Ask Ilana, Naomi, Mira, Zoe, Emily, Jill about it
Tonight we managed to do make up lesson for one of Wednesday riders, and enjoy trial ride, some jumps and canter as well.
Years of dedication to the Spirit Program made this moments possible...
- Charlie, aged TB mare who spent few years serving community as perfect therapeutic horse, is at the end of her working time.... She needs some care and love, without saddle to gain back some weight, and bring back her energy...Susan and Jim, Spirit's friends for last several years, offered a special retirement home for her. Spirit Team can not be more thankful for this.
- Come and say Good Bye to Charlie - Saturday, August 10th, at noon, at the Spirit field
- Second camp week almost done...one more to come...Lot of kids to teach how to understand, love, care and ride with Spirit.
Mornings Mon-Fri 9-12 at the Frying Pan Farm Park!
And we still do our short PM activities 5-7